YouYou Are Beautiful (Poetry-Draft)
Well she looks dazzling. She looks like she was sent from the east side of Venus and appeared from the blind spot of the earth
I can barely recognize her
I wonder if that is a goddess or a woman.Because one straight look at her and I forget even the difference between the two words
Some wait for a mirage, some believe in fantasies. I guess this is the first time meirgaes have merge and found their embodiment in the daughter of a Congolese queen
She has all that I have ever wanted, her humility patience and smile makes it look like orange could be her favorite color.Her silence that echoes from deep thought of her heart just calms my heart to say "Arthur I have heard you".Thanks for your kindness.Unique in every sense, perfect to know our imperfections have a chance. I love her, no I am a fan.I could cheer her on knowing we are on the same team and that we will win. Win big because she is a big win for my heart.God could not have waited better.It is true what they say.The best wine always comes last.It look like God took an entire eons to make you.It is like you make up artiste just echoed to God said "Wait, this one is extra". And then he turned to me and said "I told you I have the best".I trust you and I have found the best partner and journey God has called me on.They say I can fight but with you I think my enemies have figured out I have cheated. God is with us baby and we will overcome all that need to be.You are God's PRO .You are her spy. You were brought to my heart to bring the greatest heavenly propaganda that heaven could plunder.To remind my heart "Your God is King".To remind my eyes "Your God is the greatest. The
When I met you I knew the King and His Son had conspired against me because the Spirit leapt in my heart.It was obvious.No one could issue a disclaimer.You were the one and nothing shall separate us
Tell the scammers this love ain't a con like convict
Off it, so many are not convinced
You Are Beautiful (Poetry)
Rap -Continued
You are God's biggest mouthpiece. Like Esther brought in like a queen in the palace
Girl ano go Browne you so go tell Chris that "This boy is loyal "
We are not really into this romance things.I have been a priest of God here.My gifts given to him, my lines, my poetry is all I could spare.It was the deal,my gift and his word was all I could hold on to, but baby when you said "WhatsApp", the buttons you pressed, I knew it was okay to share
I turned expecting them to deny it but they could not issue a disclaimer.This was an act of God .One of his biggest wonders. His thumbprint is everywhere and He is a culprit
#Rap
The God who formed the sun and the sea blow
Made the world before we found zero
You are beautiful
Forgive me for feeling nervous speaking to you
But I wanted to take the opportunity I've got
I must admit you look dazzling to me
They say Time and Chance happens to them all
Sometimes I wonder if you are Time or Chance
Because you are happening to me at the same time
You are amazing
It has been a while since they updated the 7 wonders of the world
But I must get back to them and tell them I have found the latest wonder
You are breathtaking
They say we could day dream but my greatest dream is to be in your dreams
Comments
Post a Comment